Saturday, October 2, 2010

Welcome to M7 Nerf!!!

Welcome to M7 Nerf, a blog that is dedicated to Nerf, and to the interest of others. This blog will be mainly directed to an audience who show an interest in Nerf Guns. This blog will mainly contain Nerf N-Strike, and Dart Tag Blasters will come up every once in a while. Other toy blaster brands will not be covered in this blog, only Nerf. I only have wars with 3-6 people. I mainly have indoor wars, but I don't mind the occasionally outdoor war. I love Nerf just for the fact that it's fun, and is an enjoyable hobby. On M7 Nerf, their will be reviews of several Nerf Guns, including the guns that I currently own. Also, the modification of certain Nerf Guns will also be included in this blog. But I really just like anything that contains Nerf, and is fun! NERF!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment