Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rumours: Nerf Sonic Series??

Nerf Maverick (Sonic Series)

I saw this post over on Urban Taggers. There have been many fake pictures of the "new series", but this one looks pretty real to me. It's said to be a Sonic version of the Nerf Maverick, but then why is it green?? It actually reminds me of Hulk or TMNT. This gun is also said to be a "Toys R Us" exclusive. Also, the box says "Sonic Series" meaning the their must be some sort of series, involving this Nerf Maverick. I must head down to Toys R Us and have a quick scan of the store and, I suggest you do to. I for one, am quite excited about these blasters, as they would be a great collectors item. Nerf continue to surprise us with new blasters, and new colour schemes.
 NERF! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment